Personal Injury

Car Accident Compensation - What You Can Claim

Road traffic accident compensation claims can include claims for any accident or injury involving a moving vehicle, whether you were a pedestrian, a cyclist, riding a motorbike or a driver or passenger in a car.
We have expert road accident solicitors who understand the trauma of being involved in a car crash, and want to help minimise your distress by making the compensation claim process as swift and as simple as possible.
Our road accident solicitors will try to recover interim damages for your immediate financial needs should you be out of work or have medical requirements that are not covered by the NHS. We will also work to get compensation for damages to your car, motorbike or bicycle; and also to recover damages for injuries and expenses resulting from your road accident including:

  • Past and future loss of earnings
  • Loss of pension entitlement
  • Policy excess or the value of your vehicle
  • Hire car charges
  • Past and future private treatment fees
  • Medication costs
  • Property damage
  • Care costs
  • Aids and appliances
  • Travel expenses

Car Accident Injury Compensation - Why You Should Claim

We offer advice to motorists, pedestrians and passengers as well as cyclists who have been victims of car accidents. We will assess the merits of your traffic accident claim and advise you how to proceed.
Even if your injury is only bruises or minor whiplash from the car accident, you should be examined by a doctor. For more severe car accident injuries, you should pursue a road traffic accident compensation claim to help relieve the financial burden that comes from being incapacitated for even a short time. We can even advise you on how to make a claim where the other driver was uninsured or cannot be traced.
Once a loss has been incurred, as long as it has been agreed that it arises from the car accident and has been reasonably incurred, we will ask for an interim payment from the other party to reimburse this loss.

Contact us for a free consultation with a Personal Injury Solicitor that specialises in car accident claims.